Monday, March 26, 2012

2011 “The Lady Fox & The Ghost Who Walks” by Michael “mic?” Magtanong

Click To Enlarge


Here's another one from one of Vixen #1 artist fans! I love the combination of characters here, and Mari's old tagline getting used. The costume here is TONS better than the New 52 design.

Halle Burrehhhh... Halle Berry...

Here's the latest The Line It Is Drawn over at Comics Should Be Good! I was actually about to begin doing a Vixen redesign right before I came across the suggestion that included her so I leapt at the chance. Serendipity! Although, I decided to just do simple and minor nip/tucks of her previous costume to keep her intuitive. Not really feeling how generic her New 52 design looks.

Also, the Phantom was one of my most favorite characters when I was a young buck watching Defenders of The Earth so it was very cool to get to draw him again after decades!

got mic?

No comments: