Friday, March 18, 2011

New Elongated Man Blog!



Rafa Rivas of the Yucatán claims to have a direct line on Gingold, the elixir that has been a contortionist's favorite for years and bestowed the power of elongation upon one Ralph Dibny. Perhaps this explains Rivas' being enamored enough with the character to give him his own blog, Ralph Dibny, the World-Famous Elongated Man. I firmly believe that every super-hero possible should have their own blog, and I certainly support the creation of ones for JLD members. Between my treating 2011 as "The Year of The Vixen" through weekly posts and cutting back frequency of this blog (obviously not as of this week, but feast before famine,) I think it's great that someone's picking up my upcoming slack. Rivas also authored an Elongated Man Biography online, so check it out!

2 comments:

Rafa Rivas said...

Wow, your links really worked. I've been getting a lot of traffic from this site. Thanks a bunch, man!

I've been posting a lot of material, like a Dibnys chronology, a site index, an image gallery and more "reviewtations". Oddly enough, my most popular post is a crappy article I made on Ralph's powers.

Diabolu Frank said...

Glad to help. You'll be amazed at how random your biggest draws will be. Try dropping a line to Shag over at Firestorm Fan. He can hook you up with a ring of bloggers who coordinate events that also draw eyes, like an upcoming April Fool's event...