Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 DCU Movie Fan Casting: Jake T. Austin as Vibe



I'm no spring chicken, and I tend to cast a lot of older actors I've liked for many years in these "movies" designed for my mind. I practically relish throwing one middle aged name after another at my Martian Manhunter casting. However, some characters simply need to be played by the under twenty-one set, which usually requires research on my part. Seeing as I wanted to cast a Latino who would be known to English speaking audiences narrowed the field considerably. Still, based on looks and reel material I could find online, former Wizard of Waverly Place Jake T. Austin seems to fit the bill. He's even half(ish) Puerto Rican! He may fall a bit more on the New 52 side of the character, but that was actually one of its better series, so let's own it.

Diabolic Movie Fan Casting

No comments: