First up is a Gypsy cosplayer, in the heroine's most recent get-up. I never saw her with her Detroit friends, as she was busy picking the pockets of various other characters, as seen in this gallery. I'm not really big on this look, but it translated well into legit street wear. In fact, it took me a second to realize this was Gypsy, because the comics have gotten so far away from anything costumey. This is the only Gypsy I've ever seen doing costume play, so cheers for that.
Talk about a swell Vixen ensemble! Those fangs look hella real, and this girl was awesome about staying in character across a slew of pictures. I'm so glad the Justice League animated series exposed so many people to their excellent interpretation of the character, because it's gotten the Lady Fox tons more exposure (not like that) on the cosplay circuit.
Here's a detail of Vixen crouching in front of a Justice League group shot.
I do believe this is the first Asian Zatanna I've seen, but she's got the top hat & tails look down. If you check out her gallery, you'll see that she even brought a rabbit to pull out of her hat.
Finally, here's video of Vixen and Zatanna in action. This is without a doubt the most passive Vixen I've ever seen. Mari, girl, that's the Riddler, not Black Adam. Take the sucker down.
More Cosplay of the Day:
- Dragon*Con 2010 Peacemaker Cosplayer @ Power of the Atom
- Dragon*Con 2010 Circe as Wonder Woman Cosplayer @ Diana Prince: Wonder Woman
- HeroesCon, Wondercon & Dragon*Con 2010 Huntress Cosplay @ DC Bloodlines
- Dragon*Con 2010 Best of Martian Manhunter Cosplay @ The Idol-Head of Diabolu
- Hawkgirl Cosplayer At DragonCon 2010 @ Being Carter Hall
- The Phantom Stranger at the 2010 DragonCon @ I Am The Phantom Stranger