Monday, September 22, 2008

An apology

You'd think that if I could manage to generate material for two daily blogs with rare failure, one more post a week for this blog wouldn't be a problem. Clearly, that is not so. It's true that this blog was always intended as a side project for my main obsession, the Idol-Head of Diabolu, and its coverage of the Martian Manhunter. Still, that's no excuse for not holding up an obligation that should be within my grasp. I never installed a counter here, and have no idea if anyone visits on a regularly basis, but as this was my idea, I'd just a soon not fail my own self. To that end, I'll try to make up for lost time with at least two posts a week over the next month or so, to gear up for the Justice League Detroit Blog's renewed focus on members not from the planet Mars. Coverage of "The End of the Justice League of America" will begin shortly, and Detroit-related posts will continue to appear here before the Idol-Head, when not exclusive to this page...

No comments: